Customer Service Assistant (NO Experience require, $1800, Shift Work)
- Handle telephone/walk-in enquiries regarding bookings and reservations.
- Provide guests with information such as rules and regulations, essential numbers to call for assistance during their stay.
- Ensure seamless and smooth check in/out of guests/members.
- Collect payment for rentals and facilities usage.
- Compile and tally cash collected against revenue collection report at the end of the day.
- Raise billing requests as and when required.
- Record, compile and follow-up on lost and found item.
- Generate daily check-in lists for security & housekeeping info.
- Ensure adequate supply of stationeries for smooth daily operations.
- Submit monthly photocopier meter record.
- 'N' level with 1 Years of Customer Service experience.
- 'N'/ 'O'/ ITE with NO Experience is welcome to apply as Training is provided.
- Comfortable with Shift work (Estimate of 8 working hours per day).
- $1800 Basic salary.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310