Customer Service Assistant @MNC Office
Customer Service Asst/ Service Relations Officer (junior)
Location: West-Central (near mrt)
Working hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
- To answer all incoming telephone calls
- To provide service quotation to customer
- To coordinate relocation and installation of products and services.
- To effectively dispatch Technicians/ Customer Engineers to customer sites.
- To monitor Technicians/ Customer Engineer's movement and timing, in order to highlight potential coverage problem.
- To ensure meeting of committed Response Time to the Customers.
- To highlight all customers’ complaints/ queries on service related issues to Call Centre supervisors and ensure Customer Service Managers and/or Technical Support Manager are aware when necessary.
- To ensure all Engineer Service Reports are closed accurately and timely in Advance system.
O Level/ ITE with 1-2 year customer service/ relevant working experience;
*Fresh Diploma graduate can be considered.
Proficient in Microsoft office applications;
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services