Customer Service Assistant - Logistics (Hi-Tech)
This Position is responsible to assist the Assistant Customer Service Manager in day to day operations, and some supervisory functions of managing the Customer Service Assistants to support the existing clients not limited to Singapore but also to other new location in the region, and new clients secured with the following set skills:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Product/Program Knowledge (JIT/FGI/RETAIL, etc... under various environments GENERAL WAREHOUSING, BONDED, MES, A3PLC, etc…)
- System Knowledge (WMS / JIT WEB / and other host system interface)
The Customer Service Executive performs the full range of operational and some supervisory functions:
- Manage and guide the Customer Service Assistants under the same team and responsible for their daily activities.
- Support day to day operations and fulfillment requirements within the stipulated time frame set with the clients with the Customer Service Assistants.
- Support ad-hoc request from customers and provide customer support when necessary.
- Ensure daily, monthly reports are updated and provided to the client on a timely basis by the Customer Service Assistants.
- Ensure Exceptional Reports are updated and follow up till closure.
- Provide feedback on Vendor’s performance.
- Collate and compute Contract Logistics KPIs.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth phasing in of client’s operations, delivery of consistent and quality services.
- Act as a conduit to customers, overseas agents/office and local operations team to ensure all requirements and data integrity are met.
- Handle Customer’s complaint and ensure recovery action is taken promptly and appropriately.
- Troubleshoot various system and program related scenarios.
- Assist Assistant Customer Service Manager and Program Manager in analyzing operations related data and make applicable recommendations.
- Additional functions mandated by Management.
1. Experience - Preferably min 2 years experience in logistics industry
2. Education - Preferably Diploma or Degree
Agility International Logistics Pte Ltd