Customer Service Assistant
The position of the Customer Service Team Assistant is responsible for providing support to System and Customer Service Department as well as providing our customers with the highest level of service. This position will also be responsible for customer service as well as data entry, documentation.
- Total client satisfaction.
- Coordination of all Customer Service issues within ICD branch office and among ICD members.
- Monitor the quality of ICD's services in your branch office.
- Customer Service case updating, logging and filing in ERP system.
- Coordination and solving of CS events and after sales services.
- Documentation for clients, including: Handover packaging, service cards, handover confirmations, maintenance documents, confirmation slips, training templates, etc.
- Coordinate projects according to schedule, economically and to clients satisfaction,
- Documentation submission / uploading Reports and CX Commissioning documentation processers
- Follow up and close case closely
- Arrange client RPM and send RPM report on time
- Preparaion of client card printing
- Weekly reports as required by the CS Manager
- Basic IT knowledge in hardware, network and database.
- Strong service sense and skills, good time management, high learning skill.
- Proven ability to build relationships with vendors, internal client and colleagues.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- A meticulous person.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Only Singapore Citizen may apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICD Security Solution Pte Ltd