Customer Service Assistant
This individual will support the Materials Department in all aspects of customer service, including but not limited to remind customers for repeat orders, following up on sales orders, updating customers’ data and shipment.
The incumbent supports the management on order to cash process which includes but not limited to order processing and shipping coordination.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Report Relationship – This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
- General Department Overview – The incumbent is responsible for supporting exports in managing all administrative aspects of customer service.
- Areas of Responsibility – The incumbent is responsible to assist in order processing, internal coordination with planner / scheduler / warehouse on delivery and coordination with external logistics provider and customers for shipment and compile historical data for analysis.
- Challenges of Position – This position requires an outward and positive personality and the ability to communicate with customers, especially in status updates on email correspondences.
- Communication Network – The incumbent takes direction from both the Customer Service Manager and Materials Director.
- Measurement – The incumbent will be measured on the timely and good support to achieve (1) on time and accurate processing of orders; (2) timely communications with both internal and external customers; (3) order to cash process.
- Requirements – Diploma in Business / Customer Service / Logistics or equivalent with good communications, Microsoft Office, Excel, SAP system experience.
Interested applications are invited to send in detailed resume with
- Current and expected salaries
- Date of availability
- Pass-port size photograph
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd
13 Tuas Ave 12
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Opto-Pharm Pte Ltd