Customer Service Assistant/Executive - Logistics
This Position is responsible to assist the Assistant Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Executives in day to day operations to support the existing clients not limited to Singapore but also to other new location in the region, and new clients secured with the following set skills:
- Customer Service Orientation
- Product/Program Knowledge (JIT/FGI/RETAIL, etc... under various environments GENERAL WAREHOUSING, BONDED, MES, A3PLC, etc…)
- System Knowledge (WMS / JIT WEB / and other host system interface)
The Customer Service Assistant performs the full range of operational functions:
- Support day to day operations and fulfillment requirements within the stipulated time frame set with the clients with the Customer Service Assistants.
- Support ad-hoc request from customers and provide customer support when necessary.
- Ensure daily, monthly reports are updated and provided to the client on a timely basis.
- Ensure Exceptional Reports are updated.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth phasing in of client’s operations, delivery of consistent and quality services.
- Act as a conduit to customers and local operations team to ensure all requirements and data integrity are met.
- Additional functions mandated by Management.
1. Experience - Preferably min 1 year experience in logistics industry
2. Education - Preferably ‘O’ Levels
Agility International Logistics Pte Ltd