Customer Service and Sales Representative
- Develop plans and strategies to strengthen mindshare & engage key stakeholders, clients and general public.
- Manage overall branding & collateral development; ensuring branding consistency and providing guidelines for collateral development e.g. annual & periodic reports, infographics, videos, handouts and professional development materials, etc.
- Assisting with collating data and development of presentation materials for quarterly funders’ reviews
- Monitoring and engaging in relevant social discussions on social media platforms
- Collating of e-resources and developing online repository for sharing
- Track, measure, and analyse initiatives to report on social media ROI
- Assist with media enquiries and press releases; collating of relevant data & writeups for press releases or feature articles
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficiency in monitoring & managing social media conversations
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Enjoys working on a range of tasks and responsibilities related to brand positioning and stakeholder engagement
- Team player with an ability function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic & hands-on person, pleasant personality and able to interact well with senior management and all other employees from different levels in the organization.
We aim to provide the best platform, lively and fun working environment complete with customized training system for the team to ensure that we are at the forefront of the industry. We are looking for self-motivated, driven individuals who aims to go beyond meeting the needs & wants of our clients. If you feel that you are the one, we would like to hear from you!