Customer Service Analyst Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!#SGUnited #DataAnalytics #Business
This role is housed under the Life Operations Division; primarily covering all daily commercial operations within AIA.
In line with the AIA Singapore's digitalisation roadmap, this role will be stationed at the service centre to assist walk-in customers with their service requests using the company’s digital assets. It involves engaging customers to showcase, educate and obtain their feedback to improve the user experience of the digital tools and/or to resolve pain points in the customer journey pertaining to their service request.
Traineeship Duration: 12 Months
- Analyse volumetric data of walk-ins and data of digital tools.
- Make fortnightly presentation on data findings and recommend operational and tactical operations strategy.
- Speaking to customers on the phone or face to face to unveil hidden information via customer feedback.
- Service customers using digital tools.
- Refining customer journey using the data.
- Recommend process improvements through new findings from the data.
- Develop new dashboards using Tableau and Excel.
- Walking the ground to speak to customers/servicing staff to collect insights.
- Assist to prepare monthly report.
- Education Qualification Required: Diploma
- Able to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to communicate with customers effectively on data groundwork.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good knowledge and experience in advanced excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in tableau.
- Good communication skills
- Insurance knowledge (good to have)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd