Customer Service Ambassador
Who we look for
At The Learning Lab, we strive to provide the best-in-class customer experience to parents and students. In line with the organization’s ethos, we invite individuals who share our service commitment and passion for the education industry to join us.
- Deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Acquire a strong working knowledge of the organisation’s programmes and services.
- Handle customers’ feedback promptly and professionally.
- Provide clear explanation at front desk to customers regarding our programmes.
- Maintain close liaison with all other departments to have a good understanding of the operational flow to ensure seamless client experiences.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Develop a great rapport with clients and build brand loyalty
- Perform any other duties and responsibility as and when assigned by Management.
Snapshots of our ideal candidate
- Possesses at least GCE ‘O’ levels.
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Being effectively bilingual would be a strong advantage.
- Candidates who have worked in the hospitality industry are most preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess emotional maturity and passion for customer service
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good team player, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Positive, extroverted and outgoing personality
- Well-groomed and professional disposition
- Expected to work shift hours and on weekends (3 weekdays and 2 weekends)
Expect the best for the best – very attractive remuneration package and benefits for the right candidate.
To find out more, please visit www.thelearninglab.com.sg. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks.
The Learning Lab