Customer service Advisor
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 10C3364|EA Personal Registration No: R1111325
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Working Hours : 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri)
8am - 12pm (Alternate Saturday)
- Attend to the needs of the customer’s professionally and quickly such that the customer’s waiting time is kept to the minimum.
- Responsible for the communication of information between customer and the workshop
- Case Finalization – Liaising with surveyor to confirm on final repair cost
- Promote the sale of parts and accessories.
- Min. NTC 2 in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or its equivalent
- Min 5 years working experience as a customer service advisor in the automotive industry or related field in automotive insurance claims
- Must possess class 3 driving license
- Possess knowledge on automotive components, paint and body work, and warranty processing
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd