Customer Service Adviser/ Ops Assistant (Bodyshop, automotive, Vehicle,Alexandra)
Good computer knowledge i.e. MS Words and Excel
Must possess class 3 driving license Salary Range : S$2300 - S$3000
Working Hours : 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri) 8am - 12pm (Alternate Saturday)
Job Responsibilities :
- Attend to the needs of the customer’s professionally and quickly such that the customer’s waiting time is kept to the minimum.
- Responsible for the communication of information between customer and the workshop
- Study vehicle repair history and inform superior of any abnormalities or repeated complaint
- Assist customers in filing accident report (including photo takings) and advise customer on estimated repair cost for work to be done
- Assess the liability and advise customers the best method to pursue their insurance claims (OD/TP/Cash)
- Prepare accurate accident repair estimate and provide necessary supplementary estimate
- Conduct Vehicle Reception Check with reception checklist in the presence of customer for all cars brought in for body and paintwork repairs.
- Negotiate with surveyor / insurance companies to get the best labour charge rate.
- Working closely with Parts department on raising backorder and follow up
- Quality Check and photo takings after Body Repair
- Collection of excess/payment if any before handing over of vehicle to customer
- Case Finalization – Liaising with surveyor to confirm on final repair cost
- Promote the sale of parts and accessories.
- Min. NTC 2 in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering or its equivalent
- Min. 3-5 years working experience as a customer service advisor in the automotive industry or related field in automotive insurance claims.
- Proactive and independent with positive attitude
- Possess knowledge on automotive components, paint and body work, and warranty processing.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills are key requirements to manage customers
- Candidates with good command of language/ dialects will an advantage
Interested applicants may send your resume to melissa@kschr. com(remove the space)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Important notes: KSC Consultants Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd