Customer Sales & Service Representative
WE ARE HIRING!
A vibrant company invites applicant for the following full-time position.
CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an experienced, ambitious and high-performing CUSTOMER SALES & SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE to meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer info, to enable negotiations with Clients
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Developing sales strategies, tactics and action plan as well as leading brand awareness and forge strong relationships with clients
- Replenish stocks and ensure all stocks are displayed and arrange in a tidy manner
- Cold calls, direct emailing, and perform other lead generation activities.
- Submit quotations, proposals and other sales documentations
- Present business proposals and updates to Management
- Promote the products of B2B & B2C trade territories
- Put up POSM (Promotion Material)
- Event and marketing support
- Must be able to travel to different locations
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Skills And Personal Qualities:
- To ensure that customer delight including store managers/supervisors are a # 1 priority
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Self-motivated and independent, good attitude, hard-working and honest
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- Thorough understanding on convince and persuasion techniques
- Result-oriented and passionate about building brands
- Having an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- An extrovert with keenness for consumer interaction
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Better handling of common sales objections
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed.
- High level of discipline & trade goodwill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in outdoor consumer sales will be preferred
- Good Written and Spoken English and some dialects
- Open to Singaporeans/PRs
- Benefits and perks: Work life balance, sick days, paid holidays, employee discount, professional development
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Call 6542 9790 to know more or email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Thank you for applying.