CUSTOMER SALES OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
Req. ID: 122392
As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist (CSO) at Micron Semiconductor Asia Pte Ltd, you will be responsible for interacting with our customer base in order to maintain and grow Micron’s customer relationships. It will be necessary for you to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure market share and sales plan goals are met, while taking into account Micron’s best interest. In Sales Operations we aim to make the order process as efficient as possible and ensure we take full ownership and responsibility for solving any customer issues. This will require you to build and maintain a network of contacts with internal teams in order to help support and ultimately provide an exceptional experience for Micron’s customers. As a Customer Sales Operations Specialist you will achieve this by continually striving towards our Sales Operations Strategic Objectives; Exceptional Customer Experience, Revenue Optimization, Inventory Management and Professional Development.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Key Responsibilities: (Customer Service)
- Sox compliant order entry and management of orders.
- Day to day management of customers’ accounts ensuring that a professional, collaborative and engaged relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure proactive steps are taken to optimize sales plans, maintain target inventory and meet other metric goals.
- Proactive monitoring/analyzing of sales forecast to identify gaps between supply and demand.
- Maintain direct quotes where applicable.
- Collaborate closely with internal partners for operational efficiency.
- Focal point for customer related operational issues /escalations.
- Identify and strive for continuous improvement including the establishment of global best practices for customer support.
- Remain knowledgeable about all organizations products and services to support sales efforts, as well as Customers’ products and market to better serve customers’ needs and to represent Customer at Micron.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic team player with a demonstrated drive for high performance.
- Adaptability to change in a highly dynamic/challenging work environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage your own time.
- Self-motivated, driven, dedicated, and willing to learn with a desire to succeed.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently, English is desirable; additional languages are considered an asset.
- Ability to communicate fluently to mandarin speaking customer.
- Knowledge on basic to intermediate Supply Chain is desired.
- Adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office. Experience with ERP/CRM systems (ideally SAP, Salesforce.com, SharePoint, Model N). Must demonstrate a technical aptitude to learn new software tools.
- Basic finance and accounting knowledge is desired.
Location: MSB - 990 Bendemeer Road, Singapore 339942
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Customer Service and Support || #LI-KL1 ||
Job Segment: Sales Operations, Operations Manager, Semiconductor, Sales, Operations, Science
Micron Semiconductor Asia