Customer Relationship & Investment Support Officer
- Flexible working options.
- Join a market leader within Asset Management.
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
Our client is a leading boutique asset management in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations.
Our client strongly supports work-life balance and is passionate about mentoring motivated individuals who want to further their career in the Wealth Management industry.
As an Investment Support Officer, you will support the investment management team with customer relationship management and provide investment support. You will have opportunities to grow within your role.
As investment support, your responsibilities are to:
- Advise clients on investment strategy, portfolio design, construction and execution of clients’ mandates on a discretionary basis.
- Portfolio/Asset Allocation maintenance and re-balancing
- Conduct Risk Management for investment portfolios under management.
- Familiarize yourself with and practice Regulatory Compliance.
- Assist & support CIO/Investment Research Team (“IRT”) with managing relationships with platform providers/product providers/Custodian Banks.
- Assist & support CIO/IRT on client communications with presentations of investment ideas, strategy & regular investments performance review.
Your responsibilities with Customer Relationship Management are:
- Assist the CEO with the delivery of top-quality customer service and the maintenance good relationship with clients.
- Develop, market & acquisition of new clients according to the Company’s preferred client’s profile and criteria.
- Business development by conducting full financial analysis and preparation of suitable investment proposals according to the client’s investment profile.
- Uphold the culture and values of the Company at all times.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Being able to converse in English, Mandarin and the dialect Cantonese is a great advantage in order to liaise with associates/ clients / customers
- You have at least 4 years of general working experience, with at least 2 years of related working experience in a bank or fund management company, preferably in Operations or as a Relationship Manager in a Private/Personal bank.
- You have good written and communication skills.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- You have strong organizational skills to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, attention to details and the ability to learn and apply skills on the job.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You are dedicated, takes pride in producing top quality work and able to accept feedback to learn from mistakes with a positive attitude.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/99107031
Snaphunt Pte Ltd