Customer Relations Specialist (Retail) / Tai Seng / Up $2.8K / Office hours
Customer Relations Executive
Working Location: Tai Seng
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Provide strong administrative function to the area of Customer Relationship Management touch points where memberships are created in the system before membership related efforts could be further deployed. This role also plays an important includes retaining and delighting members by attending and resolving their queries and issues effectively and efficiently.
- Part of Customer Relationship Management Team to take care of customer data, issues and enquires.
- Entry, updating, correcting, sorting, processing and protection of all members related information.
- Responsible for managing efficiency of the volume of data entry and reduce backlog to the minimum.
- Retrieval of customer information.
- Processing of all members entitlements and benefits.
- Take charge and assist in customer service recovery.
- Collect feedback from staff and channel to internal team for improvement.
- Manage customers’ feedbacks and resolve members enquiries/ issues.
- Management of incoming customers’ calls and emails.
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service experience.
- Processing & filing of Customer Relationship Management invoices.
- Provide support to other Customer Relationship Management projects such as roadshows and campaigns.
- Other administrative support as required by the department.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Superior.
- Min Degree in business or in Customer Relations Management or relevant field.
- Proven track record with at least 2 years’ experience of retail-related work experience.
- Prior experience in FMCG or fast pace retail environment is a MUST.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Meticulous, responsible and matured individual with strong inter-personal skills.
- Working location: Tai Seng
Interested applicant please Click on the APPLY BUTTON to submit your detailed resume.
Kindly indicate your availability for work commencement, reason for leaving, expected salary etc
Send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Deborah Ho Yu Qing | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1104551 | EA No. 13C6614