Customer Relations Executive (Pedro)
We believe in immersing energetic and smart individuals into the culture of customer service and the retail industry.
As a Customer Relations Executive, you are committed to serve with PASSION and provide excellent customer service while building customers’ loyalty.
• Deliver exceptional fashion-centric customer service with PASSION
• Provide fashion-styling advices to customers
• Consistently strive to achieve personal and team sales target
• Maintain and manage the POS/Cashiering efficently
• Assist in organizing the storeroom and arrangement of stocks based on Pedro's inventory standards.
• Maintain daily housekeeping of the store, ensuring cleanliness and proper presentation of store to our customers.
• Maintain and organize store front and store displays in full accordance to Pedro's Visual Merchandising standards.
• Locally awarded Diploma (Singapore Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechic, Temasek Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic)
• No experience is required as On-the-Job training will be provided
• Available to work retail hours 4.5 days a week including weekends and public holidays
• Service-oriented and passionate to go the extra mile for customers
• Disciplined and honest
• Good team player, vigilant and energetic
• Moderate to effective communication skills in the English language
• Effective interpersonal skills and enjoys interacting with people from all walks of life
• Well-groomed and always observe the good image and reputation of the company
• Strong interest in fashion-styling
• Fun, vibrant & outgoing personality with great personal style
• Keen sense of fashion and a passion for the fashion industry
• Possess good salesmanship and sense of entrepreneurship
• Able to work effectively with a diverse workforce i.e. people of different ages, races and etc
Interested Candidates are invited to attend our Walk-In Interviews at:
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP HEADQUARTERS
6 Tai Seng Link
Charles & Keith Building
Every Tuesday & Wednesday:
(except for Eve of PH & PH)
Please bring along your NRIC and original educational certificates.
How to get here:
MRT Station: Tai Seng (Circle Line) - Exit C
Bus Services Available: 22, 24, 28 62, 70, 76, 80, 93, 158.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days after attending walk-in interview**
CHARLES & KEITH GROUP