Customer Relations Executive
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
1. Shift Coverage & Patron Services
- Assigned at designated VIP Host Counters in the Ruby Room or High Limit area to attend to the needs and requests from all patrons in the area.
- Identify patrons who require assistance and follow through with requests.
- Proactively identify potential gaming patrons and refer them to the relevant country Sales teams.
- Meet & greet and/or Send-off patrons at designated arrival points such as airport, hotel lobby, or casino entrance.
- Assist designated VIP patrons with room registration at check-in.
- Perform guided casino familiarization tours for new patrons as requested.
- Work with PD Market Development team and Casino Services team to assist patrons with room and dining booking/cancellation.
- Record and update patron contact and play information as well as service preferences in ACSC & DexRM.
- Recognize VIP patronsâ€™ special occasions i.e. birthdays and anniversaries, etc. and provide appropriate level of gifts and entertainment with management approval.
- Collect patronsâ€™ feedback on their experiences and field any follow-up requests to relevant teams.
- Assist with promotions and executions of special events. Use ACSC to assign promotion codes for individual event and promotions.
- Answer the PD Services duty phone and field patron requests through to appropriate teams.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with assigned loyal patrons via telemarketing and service focused activities.
- Conduct telemarketing sales calls to minimum of 400 designated patrons a month and achieve set targets such as booking conversion rate
- Familiarize with patron data and prepare key talking points / offers before the call
- Engage patrons in conversations and understand a patronâ€™s specific needs and requests
- Inform patrons of available special offers and services
- Assist patron with trip itinerary arrangements and reservations
- Log contact history into DexRM
3. Attend and participate in departmental and company events as required
- College education in marketing / business and above in related field is preferred.
- Minimum two years experience within a service or hospitality industry.
- Must be able to keep confidential customer information proprietary as access to customer data is necessary.
- Must comply with company and regulatory policies at all times.
- Business development or sales & customer retention experiences from a service industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with gaming industry and gaming rating systems is preferred.
- Fluent in use of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in any major Asia regional language is desirable.
- Personable and approachable; possess strong customer service skills and mindset.