Customer Relations Executive
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting casino guests during their visit to Marina Bay Sands (MBS).
- Provide excellent and delightful service to casino guests and assist them with their needs and requests.
- Assist guests with their trip arrangements and ensure prompt and close follow-up (e.g. hotel arrangements, transportation arrangements, dining arrangements, etc.).
- Conduct guided MBS Casino familiarization tours for guests.
- Introduce programs (with the relevant terms and conditions) to potential Paiza players.
- Proactively identify potential gaming patrons and work with Market Development Sales Team on host management.
- Provide personalized service and establish close rapport with assigned patrons.
- Engage guests through telemarketing calls and invite them for repeat visits and/or events and promotions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Hotel Operations, Cage, Table Games, etc.) on guests’ feedback and with objective to enhance the service standards for guests.
- Assist with execution of Special Events and Promotions.
- Ensure compliance to the organization’s guidelines and regulations when carrying out work duties.
- Perform all other adhoc duties as and when required.
Education & Certification
- ‘A’ levels or Diploma holder in Hospitality, Marketing or Business Administration preferred.
- Prior experience in a Hospitality or Customer Service role preferred.
- Customer-focused, excellent team player and possess good problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Able to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd