Customer Relations Associate
The Pique Lab is looking for two full-time Customer Relations Associate to help serve their fast-growing community of parents.
If you have strong interpersonal communication skills and are willing to experiment new things - The Pique Lab has a place for you! Click "Apply Now" to join our team today!
What You'll Do
We're looking for a self-motivated individual who is capable of taking care of our customers' needs and develop our community into a prosperous one:
- Deliver an enjoyable and smooth frontdesk experience for our customers
- Be well-versed with the organisation’s products to provide appropriate recommendations to customers
- Attend to feedback and enquiries professionally and resolve any issue/complaints that were raised
- Maintain the organisation's cashiering system & assist with onboarding new students
- Organise & collate potential new leads for the digital marketing team
- Assist the digital marketing team in the smooth execution of customer acquisition campaigns
- Assist the team in administrative duties when necessary
As our Customer Relations Associate, you are the mouthpiece of our brand. You're expected to actively connect with parents within our community & help them with what they need.
Here's what we envision our ideal Customer Relations Associate to possess:
- A background in Marketing, Communications, Business or Public Relations is preferred
- If you've prior experience managing a frontdesk in an education, medical, fitness, retail or hospitality environment, that’s a huge plus.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written & spoken English).
- You should be someone who is open-minded & willing to experiment new things.
- You must be committed to mastery and be willing to put in the hard work in the short term to learn as much as possible.
- You should ideally have an unwavering commitment towards delivering an amazing customer experience.
- You should demonstrate high integrity, responsibility and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- You should be focused on results & be patient and understanding with their customers.
- You should be able to commit to working 4 weekdays and 1 weekend (Saturday OR Sunday).
Benefits At A Glance:
- 5-day Work Week: This works out to be 4 weekdays and 1 weekend. The best part about our working arrangement is that you get to sleep in or run your errands & start your day at noon on weekdays!
- Jaw-dropping Performance Bonuses: Team members who have proven to be capable achieved performance bonuses of 3 months and more.
- Medical & Dental Benefits: No one in our team should ever worry about the cost behind seeing a general practitioner or a dentist. We will take care of the tab during your downtime & help you get back on your feet.
- Company Socials: We celebrate birthdays over awesome food & drinks and we travel aboard for team retreats. Meals on weekends and school holidays are also fully taken care of by the company. How does that sound?
- Unlimited Snacks & Drinks: Feeling peckish? We have a wide galore of snacks and drinks in our fully-stocked pantry for you to enjoy. Or how about a cup of coffee? Our in-house coffee machine brews all sorts of coffee at a push of a button. How does that sound!
- Company Amenities: We have a full-fledged kitchen in our residential apartment for our team members to relax and unwind. Feel free to freshen up using our shower facilities after a jog or swim in our private pool.
- Abundant Career Advancement Opportunities: We promote a culture of career development and learning. If you’re looking to lead a team in the near future or implement some initiatives, this is it!
For candidates who are interested in exploring a career with The Pique Lab, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button & submit your resumé.
At present, we are only able to take in employees who are Singaporean Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, due to quota restrictions set by the government.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Pique Lab Pte Ltd