Customer Quality Engineer (Up to $7000/ US MNC)
Working Hours: 5 Days
Working Location: Woodlands
- Our client is a leading global specialty chemicals and performance materials company that is headquartered in the US with manufacturing facilities and sales offices strategically positioned all over the world
They are currently seeking for a Customer Quality Engineer to join their dynamic team.
- Fantastic career advancement and exposure will be offered
Proactively Drive Two-Way External and Internal Customer Quality Communication
- Develop plan to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Proactively develop plans with Account Teams to promote Quality and Operations process and product improvements to customers.
- Understand business team and functional strategic plans and initiatives to drive quality communications to the customers.
- Derive the voice of the customer regarding product, process, and quality systems and drive customer-desired improvements.
- Support OOC/SPC abnormal investigation communications when are highlighted from internal or external customer side.
Respond to Customer Issues Regarding Product Quality and Quality Systems
- Investigation and resolution of product excursions.
- Provide customer communication for complaints.
- Complete corrective action reports for customer complaints.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all quality-related issues from customers.
- Lead and communicate with customer for PCN.
- Accountability for customer quality report management.
- Lead assigned customer site visits and customer on-site audit.
- Support Account Teams on customer specification reviews and recommendations.
- Complete customer CoA item/ control/ notification limit review.
- Coordinate with customer and Company to develop and implement eCoA system
Degree in Engineering or related with at least 5 years in Customer QA in a semicon industry
Strong statistical knowledge and background related to SPC; Engineering knowledge and experience with manufacturing, quality systems, and systematic problem solving
Experience in Quality Management System and Audits, trained in ISO9001; Experience with wafer fab or fab supplier or Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) a plus.
Advanced skills in Excel, statistical software, Oracle ERP and LIMS a plus.
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job ID: 36Y43V
People Profilers Pte Ltd