Customer Quality Engineer ($5000-$7000) Semicon Chemical
Location : Woodland
5 day week
Salary$5000-7000 + 1 month AWS + Variable Bonus
The Customer Quality Engineer is responsible to understand and fulfill internal and external customer’s expectations around quality support products for customers in Singapore. The individual in this position will represent Company by promoting product and process quality and systems and drive resolution of customer complaints.
Proactively Drive Two-Way External and Internal Customer Quality Communication
- Develop plan to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Proactively develop plans with Account Teams to promote Quality and Operations process and product improvements to customers.
- Understand business team and functional strategic plans and initiatives to drive quality communications to the customers.
- Derive the voice of the customer regarding product, process, and quality systems and drive customer-desired improvements.
- Support OOC/SPC abnormal investigation communications when are highlighted from internal or external customer side.
Respond to Customer Issues Regarding Product Quality and Quality Systems
- Investigation and resolution of product excursions.
- Provide customer communication for complaints.
- Complete corrective action reports for customer complaints.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all quality-related issues from customers.
- Lead and communicate with customer for PCN.
- Accountability for customer quality report management.
- Lead assigned customer site visits and customer on-site audit.
- Support Account Teams on customer specification reviews and recommendations.
- Complete customer CoA item/ control/ notification limit review.
- Coordinate with customer and Company to develop and implement eCoA system.
2. Job Specifications
Degree in Engineering or related with at least 5 years in Customer QA in a semicon industry
Strong statistical knowledge and background related to SPC; Engineering knowledge and experience with manufacturing, quality systems, and systematic problem solving; Experience in Quality Management System and Audits, trained in ISO9001; Experience with wafer fab or fab supplier or Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) a plus.
Demonstrated ability to lead customer communications and positively engage with them in difficult situations; Strong understanding of Company products and processes; Ability to take technical information and communicate it to customers and to production engineers; Planning, prioritizing & goal setting skills; Ability to meet deadlines by creatively solving problems; Ability to work effectively in a matrix organization; Ability to multi-task, good organizational skills; Demonstrated ability to work effectively with international employees and customers; Demonstrated ability to provide direction to peers and other employees; Critical thinking skills; Growth mindset, Demonstrated initiative, leadership, teamwork and customer oriented.
Proficient skills in a Microsoft Windows environment; Advanced skills in Excel, statistical software, Oracle ERP and LIMS a plus.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Expecting Salary
2) Date Available
3) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0868
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job iD: 36Y43V
People Profilers Pte Ltd