Customer Program Assistant Manager (Freight Forwarding)
- Acts as country operation lead (aftersales) for allocated customers
- Ensures that customer specific KPIs/ service agreements are fulfilled and customer SOP adhered to
- Provides performance reporting including business review decks
- Maintains communication with internal/external/third parties to meet customer expectations
- Provides proactive problem resolution and corrective actions to ensure excellence in service
- Handles escalation or escalate further, if required
- Engages with responsible functions to design process improvements as needed
- Identifies with customer needs, collaborates with appropriate stakeholders
- Diploma/ Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of relevant customer program management experience in freight forwarding industry
- Knowledgeable in freight forwarding business
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work Location : East
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo (if available).
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654).
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd