Customer Experience Officer (New)
We are looking for a Customer Experience Officer to oversee venue operations and event management to ensure the smooth running of front-of-house services with the objective of providing excellent service standards.
As a Customer Experience Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Proper upkeep and appearance of all public areas.
- Ensure safety measures and emergency evaluation guidelines are adhered to and that our customers stay safe
- Conduct tours and training sessions/workshops for casuals
- Manage patrons’ enquiries via general hotline
- Manage venue operations and supervise casual staff during performances and events when working as a venue officer and/or as & when required.
- Manage sale, collection, replacement or exchange of SISTIC tickets and provide information on Esplanade/all enquiries at the information counter
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or relevant qualifications with equivalent years of experience
- Required to work irregular / shift hours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in English and a second language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
We invite you to email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your resume and an indication of your current and expected salary if you are keen to join us as a Customer Experience Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the position and in the Esplanade.
The Esplanade Co Ltd