Customer Experience Officer
We are looking for a Customer Experience Officer to oversee venue operations and event management to ensure the smooth running of front-of-house services with the objective of providing service standards that will position us as a world leader.
As a Customer Experience Officer you will be responsible for the following:
- Proper upkeep and appearance of all public areas.
- Ensure safety measures and emergency evaluation guidelines are adhered to and that our customers stay safe
- Conduct tours and training sessions/workshops for casuals
- Manage patrons’ enquiries via general hotline
- Manage and supervise casual staff during performances and events when working as a venue officer and/or as & when required.
- Manage sale, collection, replacement or exchange of SISTIC tickets and provide information on Esplanade/all enquiries at the information counter
- Assist Head, Ticketing and Customer Experience Manager in managing daily Box Office / Ticketing operations
- Compile ticket sales report and daily sales update
- Liaise with Groups and manage the processing of tickets for bulk booking
- Coordinate with SISTIC’s helpdesk for matters relating to tickets sold by SISTIC outlets
- Assist with sign-ups, membership card issuance and other tasks associated with card membership
- Manage Usher Registration System (URS) & Manpower Requests including monthly posting of events, calendar reviews and assist with manpower requirements and costs.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and draft responses to customers’ feedback
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or relevant qualifications with equivalent years of experience
- 3 years of working experience in customer service
- Required to work irregular / shift hours
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in English and a second language
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
This is a shift position with a 5-day work week (the 2 rest days are not necessarily on weekends but are rostered on a rotational basis).
We invite you to email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with an indication of your current and expected salary if you are keen to join us as a Customer Experience Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the position and in the Esplanade.
The Esplanade Co Ltd