Customer Experience Officer
You will oversee venue operations and event management for front-of-house services to all customers particularly during performances ensuring excellent service standards. As a member of the team, you must have a love for the arts and must be a strong believer / upholder of the company’s service culture. In performing your duties, you must have empathy and lots of patience in managing customers, flexibility and resourcefulness in handling the unexpected and the ability to think on your feet to resolve operational issues.
- Oversee venue operations and events management, providing excellent customer service.
- Performs the role of venue officer and provide customer service to all patrons and visitors.
- Manage and supervise ushers during performances and events when working as a venue officer and/or as & when required.
- Responsible for day to day box office / ticketing operations and administration in terms of selling tickets and handling box office activities to maximise sales
- Collects float and manages sale of merchandise, programmes, reception (food and beverages) etc.
- Ensures that safety measures and emergency evaluation guidelines are adhered to and that our customers stay safe
- Conducts tours as scheduled
- Manage patron enquiries via hotline
- Assist Customer Experience Managers (CXM) in providing administrative support for smooth running of front-of-house services including critical backend support to facilitate front of house operations
- Must have 2 to 3 years of working experience in customer service role.
- Diploma or relevant qualifications with equivalent years of experience (A good pass in English and Mathematics is an asset)
- Required to work irregular/shift hours
- Excellent customer service skills and able to multi task
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- Able to communicate fluently in English and a second language is a must.
- Some accounting and knowledge in IT applications will be an advantage.
- Able to embrace our fundamental service values of kindness, warmth, integrity and humility.
This is a shift position with a 5-day work week (the 2 rest days are not necessarily on weekends but are rostered on a rotational basis).
We invite you to email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with an indication of your current and expected salary if you are keen to join us as a Customer Experience Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the position and in the Esplanade.
The Esplanade Co Ltd