Customer Experience Manager
This position is pivotal in ensuring the success of the business through delivery of a positive customer experience across all customer touch-points.
The manager will oversee a team which focuses on the customer experience through the whole journey, from pre-purchase, purchase and include post sales loyalty and engagement programs.
The team needs to design and implement innovative and sustainable customer experience programs throughout the business and network, to build the brand into one known for excellent customer experience.
Need to work collaboratively with customer service, projects, and other departments to ensure customer programmes are well delivered.
He or she will also need to ensure current programs are reviewed and well delivered to ensure consistency of customer experience.
To be on top of trends and market competition, so as to deliver cutting edge positive experiences for customers.
To have a strategic overview of all customer touchpoints and experiences in the business with a view to improve the experience.
- Design, deliver and manage customer experience initiatives that create and strengthen brand loyalty and advocacy.
- Specifically understand technology applications for AR/VR and Customer Survey, Data and tools to ensure
- Document research findings and survey results, and create detailed and digestible presentations for learning purposes and strategic action plans.
- Develop monitoring and tracking tools to gauge customer communication solutions and feedback management for improvement.
- Provide analytical and strategic insight regarding customer needs to improve the business.
- Reach out and collaborate with relevant teams using an all-hands-on-deck approach to address the customer needs and escalated issues.
- Manage ad hoc special projects assigned by senior management to address specific business issues or achieve targeted business results.
- Degree in Marketing/Business or related disciplines
- Task-oriented and driven to achieve results
- Strong project management and people management skills
- Experience in Customer Management roles essential.
Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)