Customer Experience Executive
DUO Rewards is a customer loyalty program by Tan Chong International Limited. The program is an integral part of the Customer Experience team. The Customer Experience Executive plays a vital role in maintaining the CRM program. This is a regional role and requires someone with a strong desire to learn and have strong interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing/ Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Responsible for strategic planning in upgrading of CRM program.
- Identifying opportunities for tie-ups, solicit merchants to provide privileges to members.
- Assist in planning, set up and execution of events.
- Engage members through e-newsletter and correspondences (eDM) to provide program updates and promotions to members, such as member account detail status, merchant promotions and event updates.
- Manage mobile application through sending pop up notification, rectify any apps problem and suggest for improvement
- Improve and manage online marketing platforms, including website and social media.
- Present and influence internal stakeholders of the potential and importance of the loyalty programme, in turn encouraging more engagement and participation. To integrate promotional activities with subsidiaries to reach out to existing customers. - Conceptualisation and design of artwork for collaterals and eDMs to support program’s marketing activities.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
DUO Hotline Support
- Respond to email enquiries from members, to identify recurring problems and work with relevant teams in solving them.
- Providing Internal Support: To assist in negotiating solutions for system or operative errors encountered by frontline staff. To provide assistance to frontline staff when they encounter difficulties / system constrains.
- Operations: To work closely with frontline staff (sales and after sales) in implementing and integrating programme into daily operations. To assist in gathering feedback and identifying flaws in existing operative policies and to suggest methods in improving / facilitating duties of frontline staff. Execute and Manage Online Redemption
- Be accountable for all online redemption and ensure all stocks are replenished.
- Ensure that key features of Merchandise is being promoted both internally and externally.
- Establish process to obtain continual feedback to improve on range and ensure products are redeemed.
- Produce monthly report on inventory movement.
- Plan and executive on Customer Experience initiatives as assigned.
- Min. Diploma in Business and Marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing. - Good communication, writing, customer service, & interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a Class 3 driving license is an advantage
- Possess positive, energetic, outgoing personalities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including word and excel
- Advance user of AI, PS, and also have Photography skills.
Tan Chong International Limited (TCIL)