Customer Experience Coordinator
Jaga-Me is a digital healthcare company with the mission of decentralizing healthcare access for the world, and empowering communities to care. Jaga-Me does so by facilitating the delivery of healthcare services, medical goods, and information to patients’ homes through a connected digital platform. Together with a pool of over 400 mobile nurses in the community, Jaga-Me’s distributed model of care has enabled over a thousand patients to be cared for without a single ward.
THINGS YOU GET TO DO!
- Be first touchpoint for Jaga-Me's customers; managing communication from clients with professionalism and empathy
- Provide accurate and timely information on Jaga-Me's services and convey our value proposition to clients
- Ensure proper documentation and data integrity of clients
- Communicate clients’ needs to our clinical operations team
- Assist to coordinate case allocation
- Maintain service quality quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 3 years of experience in handling case management/high-volume calls in call centres, healthcare institutions and social service centres. F&B/retail experience will not be relevant.
- Proficient in English and conversational Mandarin (to converse with the elderly)
- Understanding of local dialects is a plus
- Ability to be composed, organised and practise professionalism under pressure
- Confident to handle complex situations before the need for escalation
- Independent and also a strong team-contributor
- Call shifts: 8am to 6pm OR 1pm to 9pm (weekdays) + 8am to 10pm (weekend; at least once per month)
Currently, we are only able to accept applications from Singaporeans and Permanent Residents.
Shortlisted candidates will hear from us for the first round of screening, within two weeks of application.
Jaga-Me Pte Ltd