Customer Experience Associate (Contact Centre)
- Play a vital role in driving customer satisfaction for a leading media company
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Strong learning and career development opportunities
Our client is a leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. With their core business in publishing in both print and digital editions, they also own other digital products and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for :
- Attending to email and phone-in enquiries/feedback on subscriptions, promotions and delivery issues
- Guiding subscribers through digital publications when required
- Providing effective follow-up and appropriate resolutions and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Interacting with customers on digital support channels in a professional and timely manner.
- You have a Diploma in any field with 1 year of customer service experience, ideally in a call centre environment
- Familiarity with social media channels and platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, chat bots) is required
- You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- You are fluent in Mandarin to converse with Chinese speaking subscribers
- You are able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- You are tech savvy and a creative thinker
- You are passionate about customer service!
Snaphunt Pte Ltd