The Customer Engineer is the frontline of our IT Support team. This client-facing position will challenge employees to support different solutions for a multitude of users. Customer Engineers are responsible for managing client tickets as well as system integrations, security deployments, and other projects. We are looking for motivated engineers who seek to expand their skill set, as we offer exposure to a variety of solutions and on-the-job training.
As this will be a client facing position, Engineers are expected to be professional and communicative. There will be the occasional need for on-site support (estimated 1-2 visits per week).
Scope of Work:
- Firewall Implementation and Management (Watchguard, Fortinet, Sophos, Huawei, etc)
- Network Routing and Switching (Cisco, HP/Aruba, Engenius)
- Windows Server Administration (2012+)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform
- Microsoft 365 administration
- Backup, DR, SQL, RDS, and AV Administration
- Presales for hardware, software, and services
- CCNA/CCNP (or similar networking certifications)
- Microsoft Certifications (M365, Server, Azure)
- IT related Degree
- 3+ years T1 helpdesk support (desktops, printers, AD)
- 1+ years T2 support experience
IQ Dynamics Pte Ltd