Customer Engagement Manager (Project Manager)
The Position: Customer Engagement Manager (Project Manager)
You will be a project manager in the Customer Engagement team that is responsible in assisting the F&B merchants to go live with their services. (After Sales) This involves a systematic approach in configuring the F&B sales, marketing and operations requirements in Singapore.
With an emphasis on effective and streamlined digital deployment, you will manage CE teams to grow together with our existing customers. The CE manager should also actively maintain good services support with the merchants together with the CE teams.
To kick start your fulfilling career with us and to support you in your route to excellence, you will be enrolled in a series of training sessions to ensure you are well-equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills. Continuous support and guidance will be given to hone you to perfection.
As an outstanding CE manager, you can look forward to the prospect of taking on a management role in the company, as well as travel opportunities as we break beyond the borders of Singapore.
- Owner Engagement (OE):
Ensure the business owner(s), project owner(s) and key stakeholder(s) of each project are identified and engaged during the commencement of project without delays. Understand the different departmental roles of F&B businesses across In-store (Outlet) and Online (HQ). Provide recommendations and timelines to owner(s) and get the required setup information promptly so as to facilitate service configuration team to complete their configuration work.
- Training Management (TM):
Ensure proper training documents and methodology are used for outlet training and HQ training respectively. Understand the different user types and apply the correct training methods to ensure effective training is achieved.
- Services Optimisation (SO):
Conduct regular meetings with product team and marketing team to understand which services are required for optimisation. Identify, set and review improvement goals on a monthly basis.
- Teamwork and Communication:
Communicate and work effectively with respective teams locally and regionally to achieve the above three processes.
- Must be highly motivated with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact at all levels
- Reliable and good team player who can work independently
- Results-oriented, resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Some experience in F&B experience will be an advantage
- Customer service experience in B2B environment and knowledge in IT (i.e. Software/Hardware, POS systems etc) will be an advantage
- Good written and Oral presentation skills in both English and Mandarin to liaise with associates
Rewards and Remuneration:
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with relevant experience
- Attractive performance bonus of up to 6% on recurring profits to provide swift service level support
- Company phone and transport subsidy provided
Getz Group Pte Ltd