Customer Data & Compliance Support Officer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a leading boutique asset management in Singapore that offers investment management services. The Company also provides emotional support to clients on wealth management, by being their financial therapist across generations. Our client strongly supports work-life balance and is passionate about mentoring motivated individuals who want to further their career in the Wealth Management industry.
As a Customer Data & Compliance Support Officer, you will be the primary contact for clients and liaison between Banks, Clients and the Company.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining client data and documentation
- Guiding new clients through on-boarding process
- Conducting required transaction reviews in a timely manner
- Identifying and reviewing compliance issues and ensure they are addressed appropriately
- Building a KYC and risk assessment profile through Due Diligence Screening and compilation of Client's information, both publicly available and privately provided.
- Staying updated on relevant practices and developments to constantly enhance internal programs that is compliant to the laws and regulations.
- You have at least 2 years experience including solid experience in a similar role within Financial Services.
- You possess excellent communication and business partnering skills and can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- You exhibit strong attention to detail, are able to multi-task and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with both numerical and non-numerical data
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
Ref : 16002555
Snaphunt Pte Ltd