Customer Care Specialist, Order Processing (SAP Required) *Up to $3,900*
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as primary contact for the assigned Countries.
- Responsible to answer routine queries, take, place and/or direct orders, initial placement of orders with production or source of supply, arrange and confirm supply chain for export and delivery, apply Just In Time Principles.
- To receive orders, evaluate the orders, preliminary advice on availability of stock or special terms and conditions that may apply to particular orders.
- Inform the customers of these special requirements, process the orders within pricing limits, check product and transport availability, execute the order by planning delivery within standard lead-time, customers’ preferences, select most efficient means of transport within available secured services.
- Acceptance of payments through affiliate offices and direct customers.
- Review Letter of Credits to ensure that company is able to comply.
- Liaise with Banks to achieve compliance of documentations for export.
- Preparation of Bank and Shipping documentations requirement for export of products including L/C negotiation with Banks to achieve KPI Targets
- Handles numerous orders at one time and sets priority on orders to maximise customer service
- Attend to complaints, claims, credits, goods returns and re-funds.
- Investigate and resolve logistical complaints
- Act as SAP key user for SD module
- Min. 3-5 years of Order Processing / Customer Service experience
- Knowledge of shipping documents, Bills of Lading & Documents of Credit
- Knowledge of customer account requirements and procedures
- Deep knowledge and experience in SAP
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd