Customer Care Officer
1. Attend to walk-in customers, be it
- General Enquires
- Repairs (First-Level Check)
- Product(s) Viewing & Introduction
- Showroom Sales
2. Receiving inbound and making outbound calls.
3. Showroom maintenance (house-cleaning etc.)
4. Administrative works (paper works etc.) related to counter and showroom.
5. Assist Call Center when called upon.
6. Liaise and work with inter-department(s) colleauges, to ensure commitment to our valued customer is fulfilled.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls.
- Administrative works (paper works etc.)
- Assist Counter when called upon.
- Liaise and work with inter-department(s) colleauges, to ensure commitment to our valued customer is fulfilled.
A 'ready to serve' mentality and a 'willingness to serve' heart.
Will be on a 5.5 days (Alternate Saturday)
Preferably two years of working experience in similar field.
Must be able to speak/write English/Mandarin
Self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Capital Distributors (S) Pte Ltd