Customer Care Officer
- You will provide top customer experience, explain and demonstrate the different functions and features of the equipment to customers
- Ensure that all processing documents are filed correctly and processed neatly
- Provide quality customer service either by telephone or electronically
- Respond and follow up promptly to customer enquiries
- Handle and resolve complex cases to ensure customer satisfaction
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle enquiries and complaints
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
*Depending on the project, it can be shift role and those working on night shift will be entitled
*PB is given.
- Min Diploma in any field
- Some sales or retail experience would a advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Lively individual with a friendly disposition
- Good working attitude and a dependable team player
- Able and willing to work retail hours, including weekends and public holidays
- Applicants with a passion in customer service are welcome to apply
How to apply:
For interested applicants, please send your resume in MS WORD format to Sunnie (Reg no: R1875846) @ 6309 0920 / [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. lease state your availibility, current&expected salaries for processing purpose.
Potential candidates will be contacted for a detailed discussion. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sunhwa Ko / EA Registration No:R1875846
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd