Customer Care Assistant x7 (5 Day / $2000 / Central)
- Handle customer service hotline and provide the first level of support
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email
- Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the customers and provides accurate information promptly to customers, such as on FAQs and etc.
- Handle escalated cases that do not fall within FAQs
- Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
- Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary
- Work as a team and ensure that the contact centre service level is met
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- 0 to 2 years of customer service experience.
- No experience can be consider as training provided.
- Comfortable to work in Call Centre Environment
- A team player with good writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- An individual who is customer-oriented, has positive attitude, able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Fong Ming Fei (Alex)
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd