Customer Care Agent (Korean Market)
- Review the annual goals on a quarterly basis and the KPI on a monthly basis, to ensure targets are achieved as set.
- Receive, review, manage and follow-up on customer requests and complaints: orders, deliveries, product availability, quality, etc.
- Lead the internal coordination to obtain what is needed, according to service-level-agreement (SLA): answer customers, gather feedback and assure the right level of customer satisfaction.
- Follow up weekly on contract phasing schedule, and ensure we receive the purchase orders in due time. Manage lapse in contract phasing by contacting customers (outbound calls) in alignment/collaboration with (sales) Account Managers. Report lapse in contract phasing to CC Supervisor/Manager.
- Receive customers’ purchase orders (PO). Check/review and verify the PO details in consistency with the contract information and verify/validate the details in order confirmation against contract, loading plan, customer product files. Send order acknowledgement to customers by email, with the customer PO attached. In case of any discrepancies, check with Account Manager/customer for clarifications.
- Create the sales order (DPO) in system promptly, with precise details respecting our internal lead time and abiding to our processes within two business/working days.
- Modification of DPOs based on customer requests with the necessary approval.
- In coordination with supply chain/logistics/transportation team, follow-up on batch allocation and freight booking to ensure prompt deliveries. Inform customers in case on issues or potential delay to meet customers’ request dates.
- Liaise with documentation team on generation of proforma invoice for advance payment and letter of credit (LC).
- Check bank contracts and draft LC where applicable, and liaise with Logistics/Transportation/Documentation/Finance teams on acceptance of LC clauses. Raise concerns where needed.
- Confirm with Finance on receipt of advance payment, original LC amendment copies thereby releasing the flag on the DPO.
- SAP System experience preferred
- Ability to speak and write Korean due to the need to liaise with Korean counterparts.
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, contact telephone numbers to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Lionel Lee Yi Ting
EA Personnel No. R1986473
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd