Customer Assurance Executive
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Answer the Call to Better Lives
As an AIA Customer Assurance Executive, you’ll be part of a diverse team of talents who find joy in building connections and making a difference in people’s lives.
- Building connections - On a regular day, you’ll be provided with a list of potential leads to connect with.
- Service Excellence - Hitting your call and conversion targets will be key to success, as is maintaining high standards of quality in your handling of queries and service delivery turnaround times.
- Identifying Solutions - You’ll guide clients to potential solutions to their problems, helping them gain new perspectives, medical coverage and financial protection.
- Detailed Reporting - You’ll be responsible for prompt and accurate documentation and submission of daily logs of your work.
- A Skilled Communicator - You make friends and bridge connections with ease. With your great interpersonal skills, people of all backgrounds feel safe confiding in you.
- A Good Listener - You demonstrate empathy and compassion, and your natural warmth shines through in all your interactions.
- A Go-Getter - With at least an ‘O’ Level certificate under your belt, you’re in search of a rewarding, meaningful career that goes beyond the 9 to 5.
- Calm and Collected - You keep a cool head under pressure; in the midst of the storm, you are a picture of zen.
- Experienced - Whether it’s in a call centre or finance-related telemarketing, you have at least a year of prior experience, and a great track record in making customers happy. Don’t have the specific experience, but think you have what it takes? Try us anyway!
- A Problem Solver - You ask the right questions and have a keen sense for finding solutions and answers.
- Career Stability - A permanent position with career progression opportunities. Move up the Customer Assurance ladder, or transfer to other departments if you have the relevant skills.
- High Income Potential - We offer an attractive salary and rewards scheme, with great incentives such as expenses-paid travel.
- A Supportive Working Culture - You’ll be offered lots of guidance and the chance to be part of a close-knit team of professionals who work hard and play hard, together.
- Continuous Learning - Regular mandated training sessions will keep you up to date with your skills and knowledge of industry standards.
- A Meaningful Career - The opportunity to make a difference, forging lasting relationships and helping people live longer, healthier, better lives. It’s a calling like no other.
If this sounds like your dream job, send in your application now.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd