Customer Account Rep
Roles & Responsibilities
The Customer Account Representative serves as the point of contact for multiple customers, including AOG (Aircraft on Ground) coverage for global customers. Attain or exceed pre-determined monthly/quarterly/annual revenue by maintaining highest quality and service standards. Develop new business through existing or potential customers as prescribed by KLX Inc.
- Quotations (in writing) for stock and non-stock items as prescribed by KLX Inc. (may include sourcing and spreadsheet process with Purchasing), for completion of KLX approved contracts, quote entry and follow-up of quoted items with the customer.
- Resolves customer claims with functional departments (Accounting, Quality Assurance etc.), RMA handling, determine root cause, recommend and implement corrective actions; support Accounts Receivable with cash collection
- Pro-actively monitor open order book, identify potential issues, and work cross-functionally to take necessary actions that ensure delivery performance and KPIs.
- Maintain a professional yet personalized relationship with assigned customers. Grow existing customers by ensuring excellence in service and on-time responses.
- Influences price, freight, terms, etc. in accordance with guidelines prescribed by KLX Inc.
- Supports KLX Inc. by driving revenue through both inbound and outbound calls by utilizing persuasive conversation techniques
- Collaborates with Purchasing on the inventory purchases to support major customers
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Possess a Diploma ideally aerospace or business related
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Proficient knowledge in MS office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) applications
- Customer Service Experience