Curriculum/Instructional Designer - Tertiary Education, E learning
- Carrying out ADDIE to build effective learning solutions by doing the following:
- Analyse business and learners’ needs,
- Identify learning gaps,
- Recommend learning strategies and create learning activities, and assessments to achieve the learning outcomes for blended approach,
- Carry out quality assurance before deploying elearning content in online platforms, and
- Conduct evaluation to enhance learning experience.
- Perform the role of a learning content curator.
- Experience in collaborating with subject matter expert to design and develop work place learning solutions to bridge knowledge, skills and attitudes gaps in organisations using instructional theories and best practices.
- Support the development of media from conception to completion.
- Be the custodian of digital assets.
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of trends and learning technologies to create and/or enhance learning experience.
- A graduate preferably in one of the fields of adult learning, instructional design, education or training.
- Advance Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) and/or Diploma in Adult Continuing Education (DACE) will be a plus.
- At least 3 years of working experience in providing instructional and andragogy advice on developing learning solutions for enterprise.
- Knowledge in using learning management system.
- Adept in using tools and/or software for content and/or media creation.
- Experience in vendor management and media production is preferred.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
Victor Lim Khai Sian
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Registration Number: R1874856
EA Licence No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd