Curriculum Head of Department - Mathematics
We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite dynamic and suitably-qualified Tutors who are committed and passionate about teaching to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career guiding, inspiring and stretching young minds, then you have come to the right place!
- Plan and write curriculum based on latest MOE syllabus
- Plan and conduct lessons based on scheme of work
- Conduct training sessions for Part-Time Teachers
- Conduct events and workshops for students and parents
- Oversee a team of curriculum writers to plan and write curriculum
- Very passionate about writing the Primary/ Secondary curriculum
- At least 5 years of relevant teaching experience at MOE Primary/ Secondary Schools & familiar with the latest Primary/ Secondary syllabus
- Being an experienced Level Head or HOD in Primary/ Secondary schools will be an added advantage
- 5-day work week including teaching on at least one of the weekends
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance
- 13th month AWS, subject to company’s overall performance
- Attractive remuneration package above market norms
- Professional development for career advancement
- Progressive career pathway for personal growth and development
If you meet all our requirements and want to be an educator with a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you!
To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume and a recent photograph via the “Apply Now” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.
Mind Stretcher Education Pte Ltd