Taster Food Pte Ltd (Din Tai Fung) 鼎泰丰 | Date Posted: 5-Dec-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Design, develop, implement, review, analyze, administer, and maintain effective in-house Training Management framework, processes, module, programs, courses, training materials etc.
- Evaluate and compile report results, and communicate collected training data to Management, and recommend proposals on effective training programs.
- Maintain training administration and tracking process, track completion and processes by assessing and analyzing the learning needs and formulation training strategies.
- Research training suppliers and materials as needed- including details, cost comparison, timelines etc.
- Lead, train, communicate, audit updates and communicate process of restaurant SOPs from managers to all Team Members ensuring standards are met thus achieving customer service excellence
- Identify, provide basic on-job-trainings and audit process to all Outlet Managers (Trainers) and team members relating to food safety and hygienic, service excellence and housekeeping matters periodically.
- Ensure cashiering procedures are in compliance with accounting and auditing standards
- Conduct regular training to all Managers and Team Members on service and food quality & hygiene.
- Review, propose, implement, supervise, delegate and administer Standard Operations Procedure to ensure proper process are adhered to the standard set.
- Identify training needs, formulate training plans and initiate training programs to ensure effective communication on coordination and delivery of training programs.
- Perform ad hoc tasks/duties as and when assigned by Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a F&B industry
- Candidate should possess a Diploma in Business/Culinary/Hospitality or similar
- Should possess good knowledge in F&B, Bar and kitchen operations for effective delegation and communication process.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Bilingual will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills, highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention and initiative
- Have a passion for training and developing people
Taster Food Pte Ltd (Din Tai Fung)