Confidential| Date Posted: 21-Sep-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Assist with the preparation of all food in the assigned kitchen.
- Prevent food spoilage through checks and ensure that all incoming and outgoing food items are up to agreed standards.
- Have a reasonable knowledge of all menus being offered in the respective kitchen at any one time.
- Ensure that all conducted training of food preparations, hygiene and grooming standards is understood and followed by him.
- Ensure that all kitchen mis-en-place is prepared according to production plan.
- Check food storage areas and refrigerators for cleanliness and proper functioning and report any discrepancies to the supervisor.
- To ensure constant rotation of all stocks in the kitchens.
- To ensure highest standards of hygiene are always adhered to throughout food preparation.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of respective section.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned regularly.
- Always keep workstations clear, clean and tidy.
- Ensure mise-en-place is always done according to minimum operating standards.
- Assist in other food production areas as and when required.
- No experience required.