Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Supports Site IT Lead or program/project leads to ensure effective project management, system qualification & operation support.
- End to End qualification lead/support for Automation/Laboratory systems with adherence to GMP/SLC principles.
- Lead author all System LifeCycle documents assossiated with the system. * Authors cGMP risk assessments, user requirements & functional specifications, validation plans, protocols (i.e. IQ, OQ, PQ), traceability matrices, reports, addendums, decommissioning plans and other validation deliverables as required by the site validation SOPs
- Work with Systems owner(s) to ensure the initiation and implementation of global change control activities are in accordance with site procedures.
- Practices a culture of continuous learning, develops business and technical skills, identifies opportunities to skill-up of individual and Team.
- Degree in IT, Science or Engineering
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- 2-4 years validation experience in a cGMP Pharmaceutical/ Biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment
12months Contract with attractive remuneration package!
Interested applicants, please email resume to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894