Cross Border Trucking Operations Manager
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Work closely with in-country offices across Asia to ensure smooth cross-border trucking solution implementations for customers.
- Source, develop and maintain professional relationships with Cross-Border Trucking related Vendors with consideration for their network, compliance, industry experience, service, quality and cost competitiveness.
- Actively work with Vendors to develop / maintain fast track customs clearance processes to reduce border crossing times.
- Work with Sales team to provide consultations and prepare solutions to help develop new business and build professional relationships with customers.
- Operate as the regional Cross-Border Trucking Operations Control Tower ensuring synchronized execution of multi-country cross-border roadfreight
- Perform analysis of air/ocean shipment data in evaluation of potential roadfreight conversion
- Develop/maintain frameworks and process for the evaluation of Landbridge ops sustainability, leadtime reliability and financial settlement accuracy and timeliness
- Manage the timely reporting and consolidation of land transport shipments from the various Southeast Asia countries, and analyse and detect trends occurring.
- Act as a subject matter expert for ops-related cross-border issues from both internal stakeholders and customers or vendors, covering trucking, customs clearance and tracking visibility/Customer EDI Requirements Requirements
- Familiarity in international freight end-to-end operations including cross-border trucking and its incoterms, operations execution, project implementations etc.
- Experience in managing transport ground operations and trucking vendors would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in the use and application of Transport Management Systems
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good with numbers and statistics SE Asian country experience and cultural familiarity is essential
- Over 5 years of experience in cross border trucking operations and knowledge of international freight forwarding.
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to Meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.