- Progress your career rapidly by achieving KPIs constantly
- Competitive salary package with attractive commissions and incentives
- Join a market leader within the pharmaceutical industry.
Our client is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry with a reputation of over 40 years. Headquartered in Singapore, it is a trusted brand by both consumers and healthcare professionals in Singapore and all over Asia.
Your role as a CRM Specialist will be to develop and manage a portfolio Key accounts that the Sales team has brought in. You will maintain a strong relationship with customers by providing on-going support and regular sharing of best practices, insights and product knowledge.
You will be responsible for :
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Working with various internal teams to ensure prompt and accurate order processing and delivery.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Customer Service, Sales/Key Account Management or Customer Success role.
- Experience covering Healthcare is strong plus.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are strong networker & enjoy building relationships with people of all levels.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience, never fazed by arising critical issues
- You are highly goal-driven and result-oriented.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/77450387
Snaphunt Pte Ltd