CRM Solutions Architect
- Opportunity within a regional service provider offering end-to-end IT services.
- Immense scope for learning and development
- Work in a dynamic and vibrant environment
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in the digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
In this role, you will serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively managing associated issues & risks and ensuring implementation delivery meets their needs and requirements.
You will be responsible for :
- Driving Dynamics CRM implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy.
- Partnering with the development team to design the system architecture process as well as implement customisations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Leading all aspects of the technical sales process and providing guidance to stakeholders on overall architect solutions.
- Identifying the client's sales, marketing, and customer service requirements through discovery meetings.
- Providing scoping work on the client’s technical requirements for accurate estimation of cost and effort.
- Presenting tailored demonstrations of the technology solution, conducting end-user training as well as creating and maintaining knowledge transfer documentation.
- Supporting the development and expansion of the solution by applying specialist knowledge in business processes and Dynamics 365
- Developing and continuing to refine CRM implementation standards and tools.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in CRM projects for enterprise customers, with proficiency with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- You possess certifications in Microsoft Technologies, preferably in Dynamics 365 (CRM).
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Business Intelligence will be a plus
- You have a working knowledge of at least two of the following: C#, ASP.Net, JScript, XML, HTML, SharePoint, Windows Server 2003/SBS 2003 related technologies, data migration & application integration techniques.
- You have excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors.
- You have outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- You pay keen attention to quality, have self-motivation and a strong desire to succeed.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd