CRM Service Delivery Manager
We are looking for Service Delivery Manager for an ongoing long-term project in Singapore. The role will be a permanent position with a client based in Singapore.
- SDM Exp. in Application Development and Maintenance background in Life Sciences Domain.
- Must have Salesforce Exp. as BA or PM or Developer.
- Must have handled the offshore team.
- The Service Delivery Manager will act as a single focal point to manage overall service delivery and support in designated countries to maintain SLA and ensure end-user satisfaction for a Lifescience client.
- The role should demonstrate the best practice of project management and service management from infrastructure and application support aspects.
- The role also needs to assist the project delivery of global and regional projects on both Infrastructure and application aspects and coordinate with internal resources (Subject Matter Experts) and external stakeholders to support daily operation and project delivery.
- This role acts as a partner/advisory to the business, which proposes relevant solutions/improvements ensure the delivery of IT services.
- Oversee Escalation processes to ensure high levels of performance, maintain accurate reporting procedures and establish action items for service improvement.
- Take ownership of major IT incidents and support tickets, coordinate between different parties for resolution, maintain effective communication to stakeholders and drive post-incident reviews.
- Champion continuous high levels of IT service and support in projects by developing a strong understanding of how projects may influence service areas, and planning measures to minimize such impact.
- Uphold the quality of IT service and performance by understanding future demand from business growth and projects, and factor in such changes into capacity plans for all associated systems.
- Support audit and compliance-related activities.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to make sure all project activities are completed within the time frame. Ensure proper procedures and processes are being followed.
- Monitor, control, and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed. Define, shape, and present key metrics and KPIs to the Internal and Client Leadership teams.
- Ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity planning for all associated systems.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and work with relevant stakeholders to implement service improvement plans, reporting on implementation against agreed Service Improvement Plans (SIPs), and support coordination of proposed actions.
- • Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders to discuss service levels and service improvement opportunities.
- • Work with internal and/or third party teams to ensure project management and project execution according is as per the plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical or other relevant fields.
- At least 18 years of IT experience and 6 years of IT project management experience with diverse IT systems.
- Working experience in MNC and Life science domain is a Must.
- Hands-on experience in Service Delivery Management with application support experience for Life science clients.
- Managed large team over 100 team members in an onsite-offshore delivery model, spread across geographies.
- Salesforce. com-CRM certified with design, customization, and configuration experience for clients.
- Prior hands-on Technical experience is necessary.
- Solid experience on IT Service Management lifecycle including Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Operation (Incident, Problem, Change Management), and continual service improvement with a proven track record.
- Service Delivery Knowledge experience with cloud computing; preferably AWS, Azure.
- Experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services-worked in a multi-vendor setup. Interacted with multiple vendors and key business users to negotiate SLAs, capture demand, and propose plans for continuous improvement of service.
- Hands-on experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle with the ability to work on high-profile projects.
- Able to travel as and when required. Flexible approach to working hours.
- Working experience on Agile Methodologies with facilitating planning and retrospective meetings.
- Proficient in preparation of Project Management plan, estimation, Scheduling, Tracking, and Quality Management.
- Confidence and flexibility to work under significant pressure to deliver effective and high-quality solutions and designs. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders at various levels in the organization
Interested, Candidates please share their resumes at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 6708 7429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd