CRM Logistics Representative (West, MNC, up to $3700, IMMEDIATE)
- 1 Year contract (subject to renewal / conversion) with full benefits
- Location: Jurong East
- 5 days work week
- Conduct freight forwarding operations and matter which include resolving day to day freight requests and escalations and managing inbound and outbound freight contract SLAs
- Manage the forecasting and purchasing function to ensure inventory is available based on demand plan and in line with inventory turnover. Ensure that the organization purchase and planning activities are conducted in accordance with the Company policy, procedure and quality requirements.
- Work with suppliers to ensure that the inventory is forthcoming to meet customer demand and liaise with freight forwards / customs clearance to obtain delivery dates for incoming goods. Liaise with 3rd party warehouses to ensure stock received is booked in within agreed guidelines.
- Review inventory report and surplus stock lists to determine need for improvement in inventory control methods. Recommend corrective measures to restore satisfactory inventory balance.
- Validate billing from 3PL in relation to customs clearance, warehousing and transportation.
- Receive, coordinate and monitor all customer orders from placement until final delivery and ensure these are delivered smoothly and timely through the supply chain.
- Contribute to establish and implement efficient import/export processes and procedures with compliance to relevant laws and regulations.
- Obtain import/export licenses conforming to trade compliance requirements from local government authorities in daily import/export operations.
- HS code and COO check implementation in daily operation.
- Daily forwarder/broker communication and management to maximize efficiency and avoid trade compliance risk.
- Diploma holder with 2+ years of Logistics experience in an industrial environment with complex B2B interactions.
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship management skills
- Knowledge and work experience within fast moving consumer goods and packaging industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that result in a clear presentation and understanding of details and facts
- Team player that easily adapts to change, overcomes challenges, and uses creative means to solve problems
- Capable of handling multiple high pressure tasks and assignments simultaneously while staying focused and responsive to commitments and assignments
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and a commitment to quality and total customer satisfaction
- Good knowledge of ERP & CRM (ACCPAC, Salesforce), and strong experience in SAP MM/SD
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6671 9886 Fax: 6536 7890
Consultant in charge: So Boon Shyen, Debbie
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111376
People Profilers Pte Ltd