Celecti Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 25-Apr-2019
EA Licence No: 16C8045|EA Personal Registration No: R1980894
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Mondays to Fridays, Office hours
- Central area
- Assist with design and user experience on CRM and e-commerce platforms.
- Track and analyse CRM database for management reporting
- Monitor market trends
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to encourage customer retention
- Communicate with customer through CRM.
- Ensure database is effective for targeted marketing activities.
- Develop test strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure effectiveness
- Minimum diploma in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Management of CRM and e-commerce platforms
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive working attitude and self-motivated individual
Interested candidates, please email your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Andra Wong Yu Shan (CEI No. R1980894)
Alternatively, please contact her at 63856696 for more details.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.